- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Good communication skills
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales and Marketing, and/or has basic experience in doing sales.
- Entitled for commissions, travelling allowance, and other miscellaneous allowances.
- Enjoy fair work-life balance.
- Organizing sales visits to all medical service provider such as hospitals, clinics, pharmacies
- Attending relevant trade exhibitions, conference, meetings.
- Initiating and establishing new business opportunities.
- Attending and/or organizing relevant workshops.
- Maintaining accurate records of BAU.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.